Reverse delegate to karma. For example, I wrote a long email and didn’t send it because I realized things would sort themselves out.
“Waiting will fulfill.” – Heinlein
- start a blog
- stop being critical, only encourage or celebrate
- stop sending mass emails
- get a notebook and marker
- put work in its place
- back off and be kind to yourself
- don’t add expectations that others don’t ask for and/or are not aware of
- forcing functions are a last resort
- help if others ask for it, allow others to be, act, struggle, fail or succeed
- to get things off your mind, add everything to the ToDo list and prioritize daily, weekly, monthly
- recognize when you are getting burned out and take a break
- listen to more music
- something is usually better than nothing
- stay off Facebook, tis evil
- read more physical books
I’ve always felt that Batman over complicates things. Martial arts and non-lethal gadgets are no match for a good blaster at your side.
designer+developer, aspiring graphic novelist, performance artist, trombonist on hiatus.